Saturday, August 22, 2009

All gone

Yes, the summer is all gone. I am fully aware that it is August 22 and there is still 2 weeks of summer left, but when school supplies and have been out for over a month and Halloween stuff is out in full swing say adios to summer. There is also Christmas stuff on some web sites.

I do find it kind of funny that these stores are trying to get kids to commit to a Halloween costume in August. They change their minds every other day. For instance Bud says I wanna be Harry Potter on Monday then says he wants to be a Vampire on Wednesday. I will do what I always do. Go to the store see what is left after work on Halloween Day before I go home and call home to say what is there. He makes his choice and that is it. Now if only I can just work on that teachers school supply list.

Enjoy life

No comments: