Friday, August 17, 2007

Shell Shock

Fun Shoe Friday to return next week.

For the past 10 years I have been working in environments where there are no more than 35 people in the office. Traditionally I love the "start up" part of working in a company. Establishing the rules and working at 10 million things at once.
This week I ventured in to uncharted territory. I went in to a company that has thousands of employees world wide, but in my tiny piece of the globe there are about 200 that work out of this office. It is huge swing, and I and sometimes I feel like I am drowning others I feel like I am just skimming the top and that is ok. After all it is my first week!

Anyways, just a quick post to let you know that I am still breathing and will resume next week with my regularly scheduled programming.

enjoy life!

No comments: