Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Have I told you lately....

...that I love you
You fill my heart with gladness...
take away all my sadness,
ease my troubles that's what you do.
I love my car. She is the best. In this frigid temperature she has not given me any trouble. She grunted at me twice when it was sub-zero out, but started anyways. I love her. She is a 1998 Toyota Camry, and I bought her used. I loved her from the moment I laid eyes on her. She was to be the safety net in my life for my new born child, she was the party wagon when my friends and I went out on the town. She gets me from point A to point B and C. I can't tell you how many miles are on her, she might get mad. You know the whole woman and age thing, but what I can tell you is that I love her. She will be going to the spa in the next few weeks to get a new muffler. She has never let me down. She has cost me minimal money and I love her.

enjoy life

No comments: