Monday, November 13, 2006

HOLY COW! Trace Adkins!



This is the best picture I got. I am not a camera person and my operation of the canon sureshot was well, not so sure. Not the camera mind you, but the user.

The concert was GREAT! I have not been to a concert in ages as a spectator. I would easily pay 45.00 again to go and see this man. Heck I might even pay for parking next time.

I did notice that some people thought that it was ok to bring children under 8 to this event. Here is a hint people.....unless the word "Disney" is in the title keep the kids at home. People get drunk, they swear, take their clothes off, throw beer, and can behave badly. It's a concert, this kind of stuff happens. CMT tour does not stand for "Children's Music Television". Especially if the main act is known for having mass amounts of "sex appeal".

enjoy life!

No comments: