Thursday, November 16, 2006

I love you more than a telescope

"Mommy, I love you more than a telescope"
mommyrox reply "Bud, I love you too. As a matter of fact I love you more than shoes"
Buds reply "I love you more than a gas can" This proceeded to go on for about 15 minutes covering everything from food to clothing.

Now random thoughts that he blurts out are quite funny, this was cool. Not only did he find a big word for a 4 year old vocabulary, he thought I was better than that too. I sooo rock!

When we are in the car he starts the game. Who can come up with the neatest, coolest, idea. As it stands he wins hands down with the telescope which he proceeds to use every time.

Well, I am off to buy food for a Thanksgiving gift basket. Have a good one!

p.s
snarky & the idiot I am keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

enjoy life

No comments: