Friday, March 16, 2007

Choices

Yesterday was the opening day of Papa Jacks. We were there right after dinner getting ice cream with our winter coats on. Sounds strange, but that is the practice in our little neck of the woods. We are supposed to get a snow storm again. I digress honestly there is nothing like a fresh batch of custard with fresh hot fudge. It is the smoothest & the creamiest in the world. A week from now it will still be good, but not as good.

On our way to Papa Jacks I asked Bud which he would rather do. Since we are not wealthy, we have choices to make. Does he want to go to Disney World or Hockey Camp? He has seen the pictures of Disney and looked at the travel book with us when we were deciding where we were going to stay. He thought for a minute and then said Hockey Camp. I was a bit surprised, but honestly not really. The cost is the same. Camp is expensive. We will still go to Florida, but we will not be going to Disney World. He said can we go another time? I said sure, but not this year. He was fine with it. I was bummed, I wanted to take him to Disney. I wanted to see the look on his face when he saw Mickey and Buzz Lightyear. I guess that is not going to happen. Pretty soon he will be too "old" for that stuff. He clearly is not a baby anymore.

enjoy life

No comments: