Monday, March 12, 2007

Panic Attack!

As the norm for a random Friday night, Bud & I are at the Hockey game. He says he is hungry, and that he wants a hotdog. OK, no big deal. I reach down in to my purse and pull out my camera. It is the same size and weight as my wallet, so I dig around a little more. No wallet. Thinking that I am looking in the wrong place, I start all over again. Reality sets in, it is not there. Do I panic....Nope. I am sure that it fell out of my purse when I turned the corner to pull in to my parents driveway. So when we get to my parents house I look in my car. Not there. Am I panicking yet? Nope. I get home and look there. The hubs says he did not see it. Now I start to panic. I drive to the office, knowing that I for sure had it there since I let a co-worker borrow my wholesale club card for gas. I get to my desk and Nope. Not there. I go back home in a tizzy. Did someone take it from my car when I went to pick up Bud from Pre-K? I log on to the computer to see if there are any charges on my cards. Nope, so no seasoned thief took it. In my living room I get on my hands and knees and look everywhere. Then out of the corner of my eye I see a glimmer under the hubs recliner. My wallet was way far under the hubs recliner. Apparently when Mr. Oblivious sat in his recliner he did not see it on the floor, and when I asked to check around his chair getting up was not an option for him. Thanks for the help dear! Anyways HUGH sigh of relief, and I ended up staying up until 3am since I was so wound up. That was the start of my weekend fiasco.

enjoy life!

No comments: