Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Back to normal or something resembling normal.

Now that that is all done with. My cutie pie Bud was telling everyone that he had headaches yesterday. You see I explained to him that I had really bad headaches and that is why mommy was not home Friday night. He took it to heart. He had really bad headaches and a vitamin was the cure. Lucky him! I should have been so lucky. Well yesterday and today have been much better. I feel like my old self again. The best story that I have is from yesterday when I called my doctor's nurse to see what additional precautions I should take in the next few days. I was told at 1:30ish. You should not drive or have caffeine for 48 hours. I laughed since I had a cup of coffee while I drove myself to work Monday morning. This information would have been helpful at discharge on Saturday. So now that I am officially out of the 48 hour window all is better with the world. I am going to try to take it easy, however I still am topless (no roof) and Home Depot will be at my house today to take a peek and give an estimate. Let's hope that we can afford them.
Till then as always much love to friends and family

No comments: