Monday, March 20, 2006

Just so we are all on the same page
It started out at 11:00 in the morning on 3/17 (St. Patty's Day) with some tingling in the left fingertips. Then at the same time there some visual problems where things looked snowy. Not a big deal so I go to get some food in the kitchen and all of a sudden it is back in a stronger form (the tingling and the vision problems) after a night in the hospital it was determined that I had a TIA or a mini-stroke.
Things are ok now. Not much else to do, but be very aware of the symptoms leading up to a second episode. At my age this is very unusual, however the doctors kept saying that the evidence was there, but they want to disprove it and they can't.
So a big shout out to all of my friends and family whom I love very much and in case I don't say it enough I appreciate you and really love you.
Special note to Snarky, La Dolce and Ribail You guys are the best! Those are the ones that I don't see a lot of and just want them to know that I care.
much love to the friends and family!

No comments: