Friday, January 05, 2007

Blah blah blah that is what is going on.

There is nothing going on in my life to warrant any type of post. After a month of hiatus Grey's is back on, bud is back in to the hockey thing after a two week break, my work life is still me on the verge of my wanting to stand in traffic.
I was looking for the commercial on youtube for Verizon. Have you seen the one where the dad is talking to his kids and says oh is that the new cherry chocolate lg and the girl goes yeah, then he looks at his son and says what did you get, and the son says I got the env. The dad then says what did dad get? and the girl says ahhhh aftershave. the day says no! Dad got hosed. I LOVE that commercial. I always stop what I am doing to watch it. If it were on youtube I would have put it on here, but it is not.

so that is it, nothing exciting going on in my world!

enjoy life

No comments: