Monday, April 30, 2007

Spring project Bathroom 101

I have put my foot down and I am finally going to get the paint to do my bathroom. you see I have this really crappy pink and purple bathroom. I mean puke pink and lilac purple with a black floor. I have had it for almost 6 years and now I am finally well enough to do something about it so this week I am going to start scouting paint. I will take my shower curtain everywhere I go

I am going to change it around a bit and get a new vanity and paint the bathroom gray a nice dove gray and I just may get new flooring. If I do it will be a cream color, but I have not decided yet. I am going to do this myself and I am going to do my best to make it right. Again not an ounce of craftiness, but I will be posting the before, during and after picts.

So the hunt will be on for the perfect grey paint.

enjoy life

No comments: