Wednesday, June 28, 2006

the goings and comings....

Goings
LPGA
My boss is leaving
A co-worker is going on leave
A friends uncle passed :-(
Star Jones leaving The View (nahh not too sad about that, I don't even watch the show)
Charlie Gibson left Good Morning America ( I do watch that)
My mind


Comings
Babies, they are popping up all over the place (3 have made their arrival and 4 more to come)
Graduation for Mr. David
Many 4th of July parties
Christmas (only 6 months away) $$$$
Birthdays for Snarky & La Dolce Vita
Haircut (that should probably be a going)
Big Brother 7

I just can't figure out how to keep everything on track. My calendar is so full that I need another month to get it all straight.

It's Wednesday and I have so much work to do to catch up on from vacation, and my boss wants to close the month this Friday before he leaves the company next Friday.

Need I say more??????

No comments: