Monday, June 05, 2006

Where in the h-e double hockey sticks does the time go.

Every once in a while two really great people get together with me and we just hang out. Talk about life as if we see each other every day and we really only see each other every 5-6 months or so. We cover things like dirty percy (thomas the tank), honkey tonk ba donk a donk ....ohh we shut my mouth ...slap your grandma(odd country music lyrics) and great acoustics in the Tim Horton's bathrooms. Now to the regular person I may seem crazy, but really I am ok. That's what the voices in my head keep telling me. At one point in my life I had the pleasure to work with them. Now we are so close and so far away that if it were not for email and blogs we loose touch. Now there are a few others with out getting too personal in my life that are like that and ribail you know who you are. Anyways, we drank a boat load of coffee and ate some really good food. We also took a very chilly visit to Sonnenberg gardens. Had it not been for the company it would have been just an ok building with a lot of greenery. As La Dolce Vita pointed out "look at that tree" They were all green and quite lovely. I am sure it will be BEAUTIFUL in July when the flowers are all full. Note to self.... go back in July or August.....
Anyways, A note to my budettes "how awesome it is to see you and I can't wait till the next time" We travel to snarkies house next!

No comments: