Thursday, July 13, 2006

Addicted to Rockstar TV

I can not believe that I am in love with Rockstar Supernova. I caught on to the last part of Rockstar Inxs last season, and not totally in love with it, but being a mild Inxs fan in the day I had to see what would happen. Well this season is THE water cooler talk. I grew up listening to Motley Crue, Gun's n Roses, Metallica and anything sounding like them. Not to be confused as that being my only music experience.
In my opinion Jason was the shit for Metallica and to see him on this is interesting. He looks like crap now, and does not have too many intelligent things to say, so why I am still fixated I don't know. Tommy Lee is a loud mouth schmuck, but not bad on the eyes and Gilby is a doll. So why you ask do I like this so much? I have no freaking idea. I think I am hoping for some sort of heavy metal come back and I do not want to miss the boat. I love that music.
Call me bananas, but that is me. Now if I only I could figure out how to cheaply get in to that studio so I could drool over them I would.

No comments: