Friday, July 07, 2006

When no news is not good news.

I have not written because.......

My 4th was clouded by the sudden passing of a fellow Rotarian early in the morning. Charlie Fischer was our club photographer and just a great guy. He had a massive coronary just before he was to run a race for the 4th of July. I wish his family strength to help get through this. I know he will be missed by many.

My boss is leaving which I may have mentioned, but my work load is out of control. I can not keep up and the project controller is leaving to have a baby next Friday. I am not sure how I will function. I am not the wealth of information, but I do know that I don't know enough. My boss is not one to teach anything so I am screwed!

While I was on vacation my boss told my counter part not to do my work to leave it. I have been doing all of my work from my vacation and all of the work that I do on a regular basis. I have been staying late and stressing over not getting the work done. I am still not caught up yet. It has been 2 weeks and an end is not near.

Now for a funny story.

While walking to the rides at a carnival Bud was not paying attention to where he was going and BAM! walked right in to the side mirror of a car. He screamed then got really quiet. I I laughed at him and he was looking at me and said in a scream kinda laughing yell "it's not funny mommy....hahahahah" Apparently it was funny. What a nut!
Oh yeah.... the current price of a Star Wars ARC fighter thingie.... a hundred million dollars. Guess we will not be buying that anytime soon.

Two very dear friends have birthdays that I am not getting cards to in time. So Snarky & LaDolce HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I promise a card will be in the mail!

Enjoy life

No comments: