Thursday, July 27, 2006

Where does the time go?

Let me tell you. Sometime last fall I was called on a referral to help out at a concert for the Spirit of America concert that was in town. Since then I have not been called to work any other shows or concerts. No big deal. Well all of that changed when I get the call to work the American Idols concert. It was one step above stewing in my own vomit, but I survived it. Then Saturday morning I get a call to work the local soccer game. I said ok. I can be an usher at a soccer game. Since it was an expo game, there was no one in the nose bleed section that I was working. Made my job easy! Then there was a call on Sunday asking me to work the local AAA baseball game. I said sure. I enjoyed both of those events. Getting these calls will make it easy for me to save some more cash so that I will not have to work a second job at Christmas time. :-) That and I just found out that our company is getting a CASH bonus this year instead of stock options.

I had an earlier post of a missing friend. I had not heard from her in a while. I was one step before sitting outside her house watching for movement. Turns out like the rest of the world she is so busy with her two adorable boys and husband. I have a small group of friends and I treasure each and every one of them. So here is the heads up that I will look for you from time to time to make sure all is ok.

enjoy life

No comments: