Monday, July 17, 2006

Whoo wee it's a hot one!

It is really hot out. I like the heat and not the humidity. So what the schnikes am I doing in NY the humidity capital? Your guess is a good as mine.
On days like today I would leave my office and walk over to Borders and get myself a cafe' freeze. But noooo, Borders had to switch to Seattles best coffee and no longer carries the original. Well they sold me this pitch that a javacooler was the same thing. I'll let you in on a secret. It is not the same! It is like comparing apples to oranges. Not.... the..... same. So I went in there last week to let them know that there was no similarity. Not one. It is missing the espresso. She said for an extra $1.00 she can add a shot. I looked at her like she was out of her freaking mind. That would make my drink almost $7. Not only did they raise the prices they took out the key ingredient to this drink experience. I am not happy and I am coffee less. There is nowhere that I can take a breather and go to get a good cafe' freeze. Change sucks and especially so when it is right in the middle of the summer and my coffee drink has passed on to another life.
I am not happy!

enjoy life

p.s LDV where are you? you seem to be mia and I am worried.

No comments: