Monday, July 24, 2006

Short note

This is a short note, since I am way busy at work, and I have so much to fill you in on, and not a lot of time to do so.

On our way to pre-K today there was a huge accident. It blocked traffic in one lane, and you could look over and see that there were two cars all crumpled up with the doors pried off by the rescue units (no one inside either vehicle). Bud saw it from the back seat and said "Mommy are those people dead?" I answered calmly with a complete look of surprise that he would say such a thing "I think they are going to the hospital. They need to see a doctor". He accepted that and said "Can we pray for them" As tears welled up in my eyes I said sure Bud. We said a short prayer of "Dear Lord please watch over the people in the car acident, and may they be safe. Amen".
Once again he shocks me with his compassion.

enjoy life!

No comments: