Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Checking in

Hey how are ya?
Oh yeah?
No not too much going on here.
Yeah I know it's been a while. You know that addiction to Big Brother I mentioned and well rockstar supernova. It's nuts!
Oh did I tell you I had this monster blood infection in my foot. It was awful. I could not walk on it. There is no feeling worse than standing in your kitchen, you hear the phone ring, and if you are like us with the digital cable I can look at the TV to see the caller ID. Well it was my work. I was right then and there trying to figure how to get from the kitchen to the living room on a foot that I could not walk on. It is amazing how your mind will not let your body just fall. I stood there just trying to will myself to the ground so I could get across the floor on my ass. That process was a real eye opener. I had to let my one good leg just collapse which was such an unnatural act that I will not go into detail. Let's just say I made it down, and got to the phone. Now I have since been feeling better, but that was just an experience.
Bud is well. He has picked up the swiming thing which is great. He loves to jump in the pool and play.
My dad had a bitrthday. We will be celebrating this Thursday. I will look forward to that. Aside of that all is well in my small corner of the world.
Take care.
enjoy life!

No comments: