Thursday, April 27, 2006

Love the Delta Sonic!

You may recall my issue where I left my car window down and it rained in my car for 24 hours straight. Well I took her to the Delta Sonic which those for you not familiar is a car wash/detail/oil change shop. I went to get my car taken care of with a "Kleen Air" thing since my car was beginning to smell like mildew from my stupidity. Here is where the LOVE the Delta Sonic comes in. They did the Kleen Air thing, cleaned and shampooed my carpets and seats, and my car mats! I can see the NY Jets helmet on my car mats again! My car with over 100,000 miles on it is like new! I keep taking these deep smells and I am so pleased it smells so good! I can not even begin to tell you how happy I am. Now, this was no easy task. My car was there all day and so naturally I had to take the day off from work. My father picked me up at the Detail shop with Bud and we had a full day. Going to Tim Hortons for breakfast, to the park to play on the playground, to McDonald's to play in the Playplace, back to his house and picked up sticks in the yard from the recent winds, and then back to get my car.
It was a great day. Especially the part where Bud says I loved today! It was a Bud, Papa and mommy day, that I will store in my memory box because that sweet little voice and the sincerity behind it is priceless. The tough thing was today he said as I was going to work, mommy....can we have "family day" today? I had to say no. Since my husband works weekends we do not have many a "family day" like most people. So maybe tomorrow we will have a family day. After all the days go by so fast!

No comments: