Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Work work work and more work

After my little tantrum yesterday I am much better today. My work has been a bit crazy. I am trying to get so much done in such a little bit of time. I am really exhausted from work that when I get home I really am tired. Mentally. Last night I worked late and when I walked in the door my hubs says so where do you want to go for dinner. My thought was who me? the most miserable person right now? but my reply is less than stellar. I say the traditional "I don't know, I don't care, what do you want to do" He is less than pleased with that. You see, with a little kid we don't go out much if at all. When we do it is an event such as birthday or holiday. Since I am no longer working my part-time job in addition to my full time job we (just the two of us) have not gone out to dinner in at least five months. It really could be longer. Pizza delivery and McDonald's do not count. He got ready and once again was the where do you want to go? I finally mentioned a place called Otto Tomato. You say tomato.... I say tomato deal..... It was good. really good. It was just the two of us and no children. There were not any children in the restaurant either which to me was a plus. We sat in the back and talked about everything and nothing. I really think I needed that.

Now don't get me wrong I love my son, but I love my hubs too and that was a nice night out.

Olympics da de da da..... Love that Kimmie gal and Sasha was just lovely. Not too impressed with the attitude from the men's speed skating team. Impressed with the bobsledding they were cool.

On to the hockey barn tonight.....woo hoo

No comments: