Monday, February 27, 2006

Howdy Partner..... What a weekend!

It is still a blur. We went to a birthday party this weekend. It was great. Bud had a blast, and I too indulged in the running around like a kid for an afternoon. The party was at the YMCA in the local city and the room that was rented was the general rec room where everything is foamy and cushy. Huge slides and blocks for all of the kids to play on. We ran around and played on all of the equipment rolled on the floor and jumped from one big cushy toy to the next. Yes, it held all of my weight. All in all it was a nice time. Good or all ages 1-6 years old, and for those of us in our 30's it was fun just to play with your kid.

Sunday was kind of nutty. I am packing for a trip across the country. Since I have never been there I am not sure what to pack, and really do not want to over pack. I have pulled out my travel clothes and I am not sure what I really need. So I have not packed anything. For those of you that know me this does not come as a surprise. This will make the hub's mad at me. Since I am a procrastinator, I am just fueling the fire. I will make good on it and get it done tonight. Since I now have to worry about packing food on the plane. I can not believe that you must bring on your food. No worries, I will deal with it and hope for the best.

Here is a follow up to the moose birthday card. Bud made a very nice card with the help of his daddy. We then put some hockey stickers on it and some birthday stickers. The Moose came looking for him and gave him a personalized thank you note. The afore mentioned insult to the moose. I humbly apologize. You have redeemed yourself. Another note.... one of the forwards on the Amerks hockey team gave Bud a practice puck when he came off the ice on Friday night. Now, despite the fact that we are at almost all of the games, things like that do not happen. So mega kudos to #25 for thinking of the kids (especially mine) to make sure that they still love the sport.

Happy Monday!

No comments: