Thursday, October 05, 2006

It's finally here!

Last night was the first night of hockey practice. I met another hockey mom named SueAnn. She was very nice. Bud was not the biggest, but not the smallest. He was not the best nor the one needing the most assistance. This is all well & good! I asked him if he had a good time, and he said yes! Mental note....bring water bottle and increase inventory of lysol & febreese. The sweat and the stankness that comes from this sport is GROSS! I had to put his gear in the garage last night to air out. He is only 4 how much stink should that produce I mean really. Well now I know and I grossly underestimated him. He sweat more in that hour that I have in my whole life, but he was just so cute!!!!!

Hockey starts tomorrow for the Amerks, We got our season tickets in the mail yesterday. Looking forward to that as well.

Side note we are going to the public market Saturday and I have never been. I have been told it is a great place to shop for stuff. We are going to go before practice.
woo hoo

enjoy life

No comments: