Friday, October 06, 2006

Just wake up and smell the coffee.


Last night while I was in the bathroom (No this is not gross) I took a look in the mirror. OK that may be gross, but anyways I noticed that there are more grey hair then before. This is very disturbing to me. I used to be able to pluck them out in a fashion that would not leave me bald. Now it appears that the brownish color is slowly caving to that of a hue of grey. This is hugely disturbing to me. I do not want to look like my grandma and I do not want to have to spend 150.00 to achieve the look I want every 4 weeks. Thus I have not colored my hair in weeks! Hence the noticeable amounts of grey. I am in the 25-34 age bracket and I do not want this to be my reality. It is bad enough I get ma'amed, and I am getting those lines around my eyes. Polite people call them laugh lines, I do not laugh all that much, so there is no laugh line there. It is old lady wrinkle. Plain and simple. My friend who laughs a lot has laugh lines and they look like that. Mine do not. I guessthe time has come, I have to wake up and smell the coffee.


enjoy life.

No comments: