Friday, August 25, 2006

July 13 Part V

Ok I am going to bullet this:
  • Meet with funeral director make plans and slut tries to change them in front of the funeral director she does not succeed.
  • Go to florist and get flowers slut tries to pick them out for us again does not succeed(contemplating changing her name to bitch)
  • Call Church and make arrangements for reception and start to plan menu
  • Ask for help in getting food for 50 folks, get minimal.
  • Work on eulogy (very hard)
  • Work on collages for service
  • Take care of guest and my child

Now we are done with the service and we spend lots of time with the FIL. The slut tries to take items out of the house and demand that certain things are hers. No the case since the lawyer told her no, but she managed to steal about a suitcase and a half of the items that were my SMIL's. If I ever see that thieving ungrateful slut again it will be too soon.

Oh yeah.... brother-in-laws wife calls (who is in CA) to speak with brother in law (who is in NY for funeral) and says I am leaving you. I am calling a lawyer and I want a divorce.

The insanity will never end. So that is my story and I am tired. This week has been all about getting this out and venting about the craziness. I needed to do it and I am not sorry if it bugged you. This is my space and I can write what I want to.

I missed all of Rockstar and Big Brother so I am grouchy about that too.

Side note: since July 4, 2006 to August 21, 2006 I have had 6 deaths around me. I am done. No more. Enough.

Enjoy life!

No comments: