Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Again with the hair.

I had a weekend. Nothing fancy, nothing out of the ordinary, I was asked to work the ball game and I did on Friday, Sunday & Monday. On Saturday since the ball game was rained out We took Bud to Friendly's for dinner and ice cream. It was a great night out. While eating I realized that Bud needed a hair cut. This child has more hair than a child should. Not only is it thick there is a lot of it. He gets that from me. Well we stopped by this hair place in the mall to get a kid cut. I said short. She said OK I'll give him a 2 in the back and we'll work with the top. I say OK. So there I sit watching. When all is done I looked at him thought great much cleaner. Then I took another look and realized that my cute little guy looks like he should be in an old beat up truck with a confederate flag in the back window with white power tattoed on his arm. NO WAY NOT MY KID! This had to change right away. So as soon as we get home I grab that bottle of gel in the cabinet and I spike up the hair. Now that is cute! He is a slight variation of the Jerry McGuire kid. You know who I mean the one who says "Did you know the human head weighs 8 pounds?" So now I am obsessed with making sure that the hair is spiky. First, I have my own hair issues and now I am giving Bud hair issues. When will the madness end!

enjoy life

No comments: