Wednesday, September 06, 2006

While I was sleeping.....funky calf rubbing....

I went to bed earlier than usual last night and fell in to a rare deep sleep.

Well, in the middle of this really good sleep my husband wakes me up by fiercely rubbing his hand up and down my left calf. This shocks the heck out of me. I am thinking he has lost all of his marbles. My first thought is well jeesh I know that I need to shave my legs, but this is crazy! Then I told him to stop, and he got out of bed and went to the kitchen, then came back to bed and went back to sleep.

This morning when my hubs gets up I asked him what it was last night that made him rub my leg. He said that he did no such thing. I said you woke me out of a really good sleep and made me talk to you. That is how I know that is was true. He insists that I am making the entire thing up. I am so not crazy! Not only that he is not going to pin this silly act on me with out a good reason, he is not going to win this one. He was laughing about it this morning, but it is still very strange.
Could there be something funky in the stars? There is no full moon. I am perplexed.

enjoy life.

p.s.
Congrats to Mrs. Kate and Mr. Bill on the arrival of Lauren Claire

No comments: