Monday, September 18, 2006

How could I forget bun number 3


My sister in law called me on Friday night, I was out with the hubs and some friends at a bonfire. It was a load of fun. We also looked at their slides from their 2 week trip to Alaska and it was truly amazing! It makes me want to go. Well she called me again on Saturday morning and my niece needed to talk to me. My 5 year old niece proceeded to tell me that she was going to be a big sister again. My asset brother is once again pro-creating. I have let most of the Sh*& between us go, but I am still holding out for an apology. So there is a "bun in the oven". My brother is actually the last of the C family. It is not like he is a Jr or anything like that. He is the fifth. My dad is CRC the IV my brother is CRC V. If this child is not a boy then he is the last. I really could care less. I love my nieces and just hope for healthy. They will now have to move to a bigger house and get a mini-van. hee hee hee.

enjoy life

No comments: