Friday, September 01, 2006

I'm a big kid now

The hubs calls me at work and the conversation goes something like this:

Hubs "where is the camera?"
Mommyrox "It's in my purse, Why do you ask?"
H " Bud is riding his bike"
M "And you need the camera for that?"
H " The two wheel bike!"
M "NO WAY!"

I had the camera in my purse because on Wednesday he was jumping off the diving board in to the deep end of the pool. I went on my lunch to watch him jump. Now he is riding a "big kid bike" My baby is not a baby anymore. He is officially a big kid. (tear rolling down my cheek). I am amazed at his level of confidence and how much pride he has with this accomplishment.

At least I have one more year before he starts school. Time goes by so fast that I will once again send my love out to all of my peeps. Since it is Labor Day weekend I will not be back until Tuesday, and with that it should be a wet one! Thank you hurricane Ernesto!

enjoy life

No comments: