Here it is:
- Amerks kicked off training camp
- I played softball on Saturday. Me the eternal spectator played and I did pretty well
- Have a new babysitter for Bud. She was the cutest thing and she wants to do it again.
- successfully pulled off the surprise party for hubs mom
- Went to Food for breakfast. It was yummmy
- Went to Miss A's house to see Grey's anatomy (makes me realize that my house is a piece of shit next to hers)
- Watched Jets beat the Bills! Woo hoo woo hoo
- Rode the bike with Bud (have not done that in 15 years)
- Took down the vegetable garden
- Found out Trace is coming to town!!!!!!!!
- Megadeath was on the radio as I was going to the grocery store, and instantly I turned in to a teenager. Cranked the volume and rolled down the windows like a fool, but I did not care it was Megadeath.
Whew! My legs are reminding me that I am not meant for two forms of exercise in one weekend and really how outta shape I am.